SouthAfricanCupid was founded to mediate South African women hoping to meet, date and even marry men, and since its inception, the site has completed a lot of it. In any case, a specialty for South African women does not mean that you cannot compete with them if you are not from South Africa. As with the other Cupid Media sites, this is a global matchmaking site, and you can meet individuals from anywhere in mainland Africa.
|Chance of Getting a Date|
|Profiles & Matching|
|Layout and Usability|
|Help and Support|
Sign Up Process
When you join this South African dating sites, you are encouraged to write many insights about yourself and the type of accomplices, you are looking for. The more subtle elements you can input the better, as this is a matchmaking site and you expect to coordinate with a man with an identity that meets your expectations. You can even enter points such as hair shade, eyes, size, and weight and so on. They do not come more defined than this one.
After sign up, you will have given some more specific information to further your profile. You will have to specific on what you like and give an image of you. There you will also make it simple for willing member to match with you.
- Free members receive basic matchmaking and e-mail correspondence. You also get the opportunity to read messages from the paid people.
- Gold and Platinum members pay a fee but can take advantage of many features that enhance their chances of finding a perfect partner. For example, they can instant messaging, chat video and talk with all individuals, paid and free.
- Gold and Platinum people also appreciate the ad-free knowledge.
- For Platinum users, the profiles are positioned higher in search queries than in individuals. You also get profiling, news interpretation in different dialects and powered search functions.
- All persons can check their profile by uploading their visa or ID. When you do that you will get a confirmed ID on your profile and individuals will think of you like a more reliable.
Pros & Cons
- South African Cupid is useful for dating South African Singles.
- You can chat with individuals online. There are ordinary chat and cam chat features on the page.
- You can quickly check online people.
- You can register with your Facebook account on the site. If you do not want to use your Facebook account, you should not stress. You can also quickly register on the page without overfilling frames.
- The website is useful for African dating and South African dating.
- Search function and matchmaking feature are great.
- Images and profiles are managed by site staff. So you will hardly get to know fake plates or tricks.
- Slight fame on the page will cause you to find dormant accounts. You may receive responses from users late or never.
- The site does not end any funny web activities from the nation’s focus. So you can meet people from different nations, rather than South Africa.
- The free account is extremely limited. You will not be ready to do much with such account.
- User profiles come from an exceptionally narrow locale.
- SouthAfricanCupid.com supports only one dialect.
This site is also extremely private. As? You ask. When you join, you will never let anyone else access your identifiable information, including your email address. That way, unless you’re exchanging your data with alternative people when you start submitting, you can make sure you’re safe.
Ease Of Use:
Processing the profiles using areas or photographs is easy. You do not need any customer support to use the website. Join is free and easy. On the landing page, you’ll find a sign-up form, and with a few points you want to see, you’re ready to put together your profile. The profile layout is also simple. In any case, you should fill in all the required points with the goal that you can find a match faster.
Membership Prices 2018
|Gold||Price per Month||Total amount|
|Platinum||Price per Month||Total amount|
There, in this South African Cupid dating site review, you have seen everything you can think about web-based dating in South Africa. It is not known as the rainbow country to no end; It is because of its cosmopolitan nature. So, what will it be – paid or free participation? Choose today and meet a South African lady of your decision.if you have been looking for South African dating sites, here is a go.